DR KAIFALA MARRAH GAVE HUGE SUM OF STATE MONEY & FIFTEEN (15) THOUSAND T.SHIRTS TO THE APC NORTHERN ALLIANCE & FEW SELFISH KONO YOUTHS !
The austerity bank governor of Sierra Leone Dr Kaifala Marrah has provided huge sum of state money & fifteen thousand t.shirt’s to his korankor APC northern alliance & few selfish Kono youths inorder to fool president Ernest Bai Bai Koroma & the APC party.
The distributions of t.shirt & money was done last night by some korankor folks & one APC thug in Kono commonly known as Kai Moiba.
Many youths openly rejected the t.shirt & promised to support their own brothers VP Sam Sumana & Mayor Saa Emerson Lamina instead of Dr Kaifala Marrah.
I was approached to take one of the t.shirt by one of my Korankor friend but i deliberately refused for the following reasons:
1. Most of the korankor guys i saw yesterday parading with the t.shirts were the same people who got themselves together & traveled to Freetown to say thank you to president Ernest Bai Bai Koroma for dismissing the elected VP Sam Sumana.
2. They also helped to fuel the disunity in Kono district inorder to promote the political aspirations of Dr Kaifala Marrah.
3. The APC korankor northern alliance joined ties with Dianna Konomanyi & other selfish criminal KoNac politicians to remove the elected VP Sam Sumana.
4. They were politically tribalistic against the Kono NO1 & the elected VP Sam Sumana to bring him down inorder to raise the banner of Kaifala Marrah, an uncircumcised korankor man who is not a member of our Kono tradition, (poro)
5. Dr Kaifala Marrah, a bee-kamineh or non member of the Kono traditional poro society was the underground architect & financial provider to Dianna Konomanyi & others to remove the elected VP Sam Sumana & make way for his political ambition.
6. Dr Kaifala Marrah deprived & denied to disburse funds to Koidu city council for a whole year on the orders of Dianna Konomanyi.
These reasons & many more actually prevented me & sober minded youths of Kono to reject the gift of money & t.shirt or to come out on the street for Dr Kaifala Marrah.