LISTEN MY PEOPLE, LISTEN WELL. THIS ADVICE IS TO ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHO ARE GROWING UP AND WITH THE HOPE OF HELPING YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS AND COUNTRY, TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
– stop fighting for politicians as they care more about themselves than they care about you and our country.
– when you support some politicians, don’t cuss cuss or fight on their behalf – if you sustain injury or die on their behalf, they will not remember you and your family after one week.
– it is good to support who you want to support or like who you choose to like, but think about the fact that, every Sierra Leonean is your own brother or sister even if you disagree. And remember that you can disagree with someone today but agree with them tomorrow. Equally, you can agree with someone today but disagree or fall apart with them tomorrow.
– be advised that it is you and family first. So before dying for another, think that your dying will cause suffering and grief for the family members you are leaving behind.
– we need to treat politics simple and quiet. There is no wisdom in putting your life in danger for the sake of a politician – even if you are related to them. The best you can do is use wisdom and diplomacy – any use of violence for any of such people is at your detriment. And the results will one day definitely come back to hunt you.
– try to think of people yesterday who have been known to be gangsters and thugs, where are they today? And their loss and fall have been a great pain and loss to their immediate family members – not to the politicians they put their lives in danger for – so wise up.
– learn to cast your vote out of the conviction that you believe in the candidate – not because the candidate is your brother or sister or tribesman or woman or because they are from the same region as you. If you vote like this, you will end up being enemies with that individual politician. We have seen that already.
– don’t forget that if it was for tribalism or regionalism or family or blood relation, then brothers and sisters and people of the same tribe would NEVER be at loggerheads or at war with one another, but this will always happen anyway. So as a relative or a friend or a tribesman or tribeswoman or person from the same regional background, support another only if you believe in what that person stands for. This is important and demands that we support another because we genuinely believe in what they stand for or because they are on the right side of history.
Finally my people, let us put Sierra Leone first above all else and stop being used by greedy, selfish and deceitful politicians and dishonest people. None of them care about the sufferings of their countrymen and women – if they do, then trust me, it would only be a very limited number. So be advised.
THIS NEEDS TO BE PASSED ON ALL OVER SIERRA LEONE. THIS MESSAGE CAN BE IMPROVED UPON. IT IS A MESSAGE WORTH PREACHING EVERY SO OFTEN.
LET US UNDERSTAND THAT THE DESTRUCTION OF OUR PEOPLE THROUGH POLITICAL MADNESS OR VIOLENCE SHOULD BE A THING OF THE PAST.
WE MUST UNDERSTAND THAT THROUGH THESE CONFRONTATIONS, LIVES ARE LOST, TERROR IS MANIFESTED IN ITS TRUE SELF AND VANDALISM BECOMES THE ORDER OF THE DAY.
ACTS OF THESE KIND HAVE GOT TO STOP PERMANENTLY. BECAUSE OUR PEOPLE MUST NO LONGER CONTINUE TO LIVE IN FEAR AND UNCERTAINTY – ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!
MLK ON +447914751531.